- Getting Started
- Free Resources
- Module 01 - Church Check-up
- Module 02 - Greening worship
- Module 03 - Theology and Environment
- Module 04 - Children and Creation Care
- Module 05 - Young People and Environmental issues
- Module 06 - Resources for small groups
- Module 07 - Greening the church building
- Module 08 - Greening church spending
- Module 09 - Churchyard conservation
- Module 10 - Lifestyle Issues
- Module 11 - Community Matters
- Module 12 - Global neighbours
- Module 13 - Manage your carbon footprint
- Local groups
- Our Story
Job vacancy - Operation Noah Coordinator
Operation Noah (ON) is an ecumenical Christian charity that provides leadership, focus and inspiration in response to the growing threat of catastrophic climate change endangering God’s creation. Operation Noah challenges the church to realise that care for creation and concern about climate change are foundational to the Christian message.
The Coordinator post offers a unique opportunity for a dynamic and innovative individual to play a key role in developing this charity. The suitable candidate should be committed to the climate change movement with a proven background in administration, project management and communications. The role will include involvement in Operation Noah’s campaigns and public events and producing resources to support these. The Coordinator will work with the Board to help develop the organisation. They will be accountable to the Board, but expected to work under their own initiative.
The post is offered on a self-employed basis with the applicant responsible for their own tax, national insurance, holidays, sickness benefits and pension.
Please download and complete the application form from the website (www.operationnoah.org/jobapplication). Email completed forms to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Friday 5th October. Interviews will be held in central London on Wednesday 17th October 2012.